ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF DEGREE BA (HONS) STUDIES
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR DIPLOMA & SHORT COURSES
HEAD OF DIPLOMA ACTING
HEAD OF DEGREE ACTING
HEAD OF MOVEMENT
Movement & Period Movement Teacher
During a 15-year performance career, ranging from cabaret, film work and theatre work (including West End), Keith has worked in a variety of movement and dance styles and genres. He has worked as movement director/choreographer, both professionally and within colleges on numerous productions and been involved in training actors and dancers for the past 25 years.
- Raniah Al-Sayed: Yoga and Lucid Body Teacher
- Juliet Chambers-Coe: Laban Teacher
- Philip d'Orleans: Stage Combat Teacher, equity registered fight director/teacher and BASSC fight examiner
- Cory English: Dance & Entertainment Teacher
- Emma Flett: Dance Teacher
- Cristina Llavina Covida: Alexander Technique Teacher
- Elizabeth Marsh: Dance / Movement
- Enric Ortuno: Stage Combat Teacher
- Christopher Sivertsen: Physical Theatre
- Ronin Traynor: Stage Combat Teacher
HEAD OF VOICE
Voice, Applied Voice, Phonetics & Speech Teacher
Dewi has worked as Voice Coach and Accent Coach on a number of theatre productions, including international tours and shows on London's West End. Prior to his work with the Studio he has taught at London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, Drama Centre, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, and Arts Educational Schools London. He has also been interviewed by the BBC and Time Magazine about his work with clients from the corporate field.
- Rebecca Cuthbertson: Applied Voice, Voice & Character Voice Teacher
- Jane Marlow: Singing Teacher
- Lucie Rutherford: Voice & Speech Teacher
- Marianne Samuels: Voice & Character Voice Teacher
- Ingrid Uhlen: Voice Teacher
HEAD OF MEDIA
Nick Reed started life as an actor then moved into writing and directing computer games, theatre, events, TV and film. His award-winning short films have screened worldwide and sold to the likes of Canal + and HBO and recent virals with Jan Ravens as Theresa May and ‘Ken Loach’s Star Wars’ have had millions of views.
DEPUTY HEAD OF MEDIA (AUDIO)
Rhiannon was runner up in the BBC Radio Drama Carleton Hobbs competition 2014 and has appeared in dozens of Radio Plays as a part of the Radio Drama Company. She played series regular Olive Hargreaves in long running audio drama Home Front and frequently works as a Voice Over Artist. She has now coached numerous students to success in the Carleton Hobbs competition herself.
Alongside audio work she is an actress and writer and one half of musical comedy duo Stiff & Kitsch (Musical Comedy Award Winners 2018, VAULT Comedy Award 2017).
- Jilly Bond: Microphone Technique Teacher
- Dominic Brigstocke: Screen Acting Teacher
- Robert Del Maestro: Screen Acting Teacher/Director
- Gordon House: Microphone Technique Teacher
- Dominic Kelly: Screen Acting Teacher
- Patrick Lau: Screen Acting Teacher/Director
- Rikki Lawton: Microphone Technique Teacher
- Sophie Lifschutz: Screen Acting Teacher/Director
- Caroline Martin: Screen Acting Teacher
- Simon Mattacks: Commercial Microphone Technique Teacher & Auditions Workshop Leader
- Simon McLinden: Screen Acting Teacher
- Jo Monro: Microphone Technique Teacher
- Alan Pearce: Screen Acting Teacher
- Carl Prekopp: Microphone Technique Teacher
- Paul Seed: Screen Acting Teacher/Director
- Owyn Stephens: Screen Acting Teacher
- Marcus D.F. White: Screen Acting Teacher
- Tracy Wiles: Microphone Technique Teacher
HEAD OF EDUCATION
Mark has an MA in English and a Diploma in Education from Oxford University and is a qualified teacher. His work includes director and producer for the Old Vic Theatre Company, a Fellow in Drama at Southampton University, Artistic Director at Derby Playhouse and Senior Moderator for Trinity Guildhall. Mark has also worked in many leading UK Drama Schools including LAMDA, East 15, Mountview, Rose Bruford. Mark is the co-author of a book called Theatre Studies and now works mainly with American University students.
We also have a team of specialist workshop teachers and guest lecturers.